- PROCESSING PAYMENTSOffering touch-free payment options can help retailers win big.
Learn how offering touch-free payment options in-store - like QR codes - can help drive customer loyalty.Nov 20 2020
- SELLING ONLINEPayment gateways: What they are, what they’re not, and what they cost.
Online transactions seem so simple and quick on the surface, but there are a number of processes working together behind the scenes to move funds from buyer to seller.Nov 20 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Shifting strategy during a pandemic
Engage with small businesses around the world as they tell their stories of pivoting during a pandemic, and the tips and tricks that made their strategy shifts successful.Nov 20 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Nadia Lloyd.
In this episode of The Adaptables, we speak to Nadia Lloyd, artist and fashion designer of bold, urban, and elegant abstract pieces of art showcasing the Toronto skyline.Nov 20 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESS4 lessons from QVC retailer Saltopia on transitioning to a direct-to-consumer business.
2020 took many business owners by surprise. Since March, when the coronavirus pandemic began in the United States, the share of consumers who have switched from shopping in stores to online has increased 28%1. That means sellers have had to rethink their business models and find new, innovative ways to connect with customers online.Nov 19 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Stories of pivoting in a pandemic, hosted by Sarah Davidson
Businesses around the world have been forced to adapt, pivot, and shift their strategies quickly to stay alive during the recent pandemic. We sat down with some amazing small businesses from all across the globe to discuss their strategies, tips, tricks and stories of pivoting in a pandemic.Nov 19 2020
- TAXES4 ways small business owners can help take the pain out of 2020 taxes.
Tax season. Every small business owner seems to wince, cringe, or flinch at those two words. Some even do all three. But, tax season doesn't have to be painful.Nov 19 2020
- SELLING ONLINEImportant UPS shipping dates for the 2020 holiday season
A little planning can have a big impact on your success during the holiday shopping season – especially if you’re going to be shipping orders. It’s crucial to understand the dates a package needs to be sent by in order to keep your customers happy.Nov 18 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Shea Radiance.
In this Adaptables episode, we sat down with Funlayo Alabi, CEO and co-founder of natural beauty brand, Shea Radiance in the U.S.Nov 13 2020