- SETTING UP A BUSINESSEssential HVAC and spatial planning checklists for restaurants.
The industry paradigm is completely changing and there’s no going back to a world before the pandemic hit us. There is only moving forward. That said, the mindset for reopening your business is not far different from opening your business. You’ll need to put new Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in place, train staff, and on top, educate customers. Business survival and prosperity in the new normal will count on how well you engage with your local community and leverage technology.Aug 04 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSWebinar: How to quickly take your business online.
The way we do business is changing rapidly. Small and new businesses, especially, need to adapt to changing customer needs. PayPal can help you navigate the New Normal – and reach more customers ASAP.Jul 30 2020
- SELLING ONLINEHow to accept foreign payments with your PayPal Business account.
Ready to start selling internationally? In a few simple steps, you can set up your PayPal Business account to accept payments in foreign currencies, and convert them to USD automatically, manually, or not at all.Jul 30 2020
- GETTING FUNDINGMinority business loan resources and guide.
Like many small business owners, a challenge minority businesses face is access to capital, or the ability to borrow money for business growth and expansion. Small business loans for minorities exist, but there are additional requirements for getting approval.Jul 21 2020
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS6 ways the pandemic is changing consumer shopping habits.
Just as you've probably changed the way you do business recently, consumers have also shifted the way they shop – from the products they're buying to the way they're paying for them. And these changes are expected to last even after the crisis ends. According to a June 2020 study from McKinsey & Company, 68% of U.S. consumers say their routines will be affected for four or more months, and 52% say the same about their finances1.Jul 20 2020
- GETTING FUNDINGSmall business loan resources for women: Where to find them and how to qualify.
Women-owned enterprises now make up the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. business economy.1 But sometimes you need some extra cash to meet your business needs. That's where small business loans come in.Jul 20 2020
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS6 steps to powerful customer testimonials.
"Great." "Would recommend." "Happy with purchase." Do those types of reviews sound familiar?Jul 20 2020
- FUNDS AVAILABILITYWhy are your funds unavailable or on hold? And what can you do about it?
Most businesses will experience a time when their funds become unavailable, also known as a payment hold.Jul 10 2020
- PAYPAL ACCOUNT DISPUTES, CLAIMS, CHARGEBACKS
Create a Customer Service Message to help prevent disputes and claims.Jul 06 2020