- SELLING ONLINEIncreasing support for worldwide relief efforts.
Direct Relief raises mission-critical funds, with help from PayPal Giving Fund.Feb 20 2020
- INVOICINGA quick guide to popular invoice payment terms.
An invoice is a confirmation that a service has been performed or a product was shipped. People can say that invoices are confirmations or receipts, but let's not kid ourselves: most of my clients invoice their customers because they want to get paid - which is why you have to include payment terms on every invoice.Feb 20 2020
- TAXES4 ways small business owners can help take the pain out of 2019 taxes.
Tax season. Every small business owner seems to wince, cringe, or flinch at those two words. Some even do all three. But, tax season doesn't have to be painful.Feb 18 2020
- INVOICINGFree, downloadable sample invoice template. Ease your billing headaches.
Create a simple, professional invoice with our basic invoice template. In a few steps, you’ll add your company’s logo and contact information, list the services or products you provided, choose how you want to bill, and even set up partial payments or give your customer the option to tip.Feb 12 2020
- TAXESChecklist for stress-free small business taxes.
Use this checklist to mark tax season's important milestones.Feb 12 2020
- SELLING IN-PERSONPayPal Here: Accept payments in-store and on-the-go.
Fewer and fewer people are carrying cash these days. Fortunately for your business, today’s technology makes it easy for you to accept cashless payments both in-store and on-the-go.Jan 31 2020
- SELLING ONLINEWhy e-invoicing solutions are great for businesses.
Learn how e-invoicing solutions helped Gene Marks, a small business owner and CPA, be more efficient in business.Jan 30 2020
- ACCOUNTING10 basic questions on small business financial statements, answered.
Learn how to use accounting statements to help you make business decisions based on the health of your company, not emotion or guesswork.Jan 16 2020
- GETTING FUNDINGHow to get a small business loan.
As a small business owner, you most likely encounter situations where it’s helpful to have additional cash on hand to manage the ups and downs of your business. However, to get the funding your business needs, you’ll need to understand how to get a business loan. This guide walks you through the five phases of how to apply for a small business loan so you know what to expect.Jan 08 2020