- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSHow to leverage your brand as a strategic asset for your nonprofit.
A brand can be many things to many people. Brands exist beyond logos and taglines – they’re living things. They have personalities and purpose. Brands can think, act, and communicate. Most importantly, if nurtured intentionally, brands will grow and flourish.May 29 2020
- PROTECT YOUR BUSINESSFive e-commerce fraud trends to stay on top of right now.
More businesses have moved their operations and stores online in the past few months, which also means more opportunities for fraud.May 28 2020
- PROTECT YOUR BUSINESSDisputes, claims, chargebacks, and bank reversals.
At PayPal, our goal is to make the buying and selling process as easy and secure as possible for our customers.May 19 2020
- SELLING IN-PERSONHow to create a QR code to accept touch-free payments.
Whether you run a business with a storefront or provide services to clients, how do you get paid if they can’t hand you their payment? One answer could be QR codes. When used correctly (and creatively), QR codes can give you a fast, touch-free way to accept payments in person. No physical money changing hands, no receipts to sign.May 18 2020
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSCredit card processing fees: What business owners need to know.
Once you understand how the online payment process works, the next thing to know is what it all costs and how fees are typically structured. That process can seem complicated, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Let’s take a closer look at fees here.May 15 2020
- SELLING ONLINESetting up subscriptions and recurring payments for your business.
If you need a quick way to create subscription plans for your products or services, we’ll walk you through how to set them up on your website. Offering subscriptions can be a great way to create a stable, predictable revenue stream.May 15 2020
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILE
Once you’ve created your subscription plan(s), the last step is adding a payment button to your website, so your customers can choose the plan(s). This 7-step article will show you how to do that with accompanying screenshots.May 15 2020
- SELLING ONLINE
If you need to start selling online quickly but don’t have a website, consider selling your products and services where your customers are spending more of their time: on social media. Get started by following these steps.May 15 2020
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILESelling on social: How customers can pay you on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve posted your listing, your customers can pay with a credit or debit card or by using their account with PayPal. This article walks you through how that looks with step-by-step screenshots.May 15 2020