- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSPrepare for the holidays part III: Planning your marketing.
Competition is fierce and marketing is hard. Smart business owners plan their marketing moves well ahead of the holidays because the right moves can make the difference between success and failure. So what are those moves?Nov 12 2018
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSPrepare for the holidays part II: Investing in technology.
Today’s savvy buyers expect information at their fingertips, to make their purchases fast and for you to stay in touch with them. Now’s a good time to invest in some tech upgrades so you can be holiday-ready before shoppers start streaming through physical and virtual doors. Consider tackling these eight technologies.Nov 12 2018
- GETTING FUNDINGPreparing for the holiday part I: Checking your cash flow.
Your successful holiday season will depend on one thing: cash. To make everything work - marketing, investments, hiring, processes - you'll want to make sure there’s cash available to fund these activities. Start tackling the items below to make sure you're well financed through the holidays.Nov 12 2018
- ACCOUNTINGWhat is an invoice? And why is it so important for your business?
Your invoice for services is perhaps the most important document you produce for your business. Learn the three things you need to consider when creating your invoice layout.Nov 06 2018
- INVOICINGRetire the invoice book for an online invoice tracker.
For many small businesses, sending an invoice reminder to collect the occasional late payment is par for the course. You may think your trusty invoice book is enough to keep you organized, but you should consider taking your invoice tracker online.Nov 06 2018
- SELLING ONLINESimplify your invoicing with PayPal.
Paperwork isn’t exactly the most glamorous part of owning a small business. Yet, sending out and tracking invoices is essential to making sure that you get paid promptly and that your customers are satisfied with your service.Nov 06 2018
- SELLING ONLINEWhy e-invoicing solutions are great for businesses.
Learn how e-invoicing solutions helped Gene Marks, a small business owner and CPA, be more efficient in business.Nov 02 2018
- SELLING ONLINEHow PayPal works.
PayPal facilitates online payments for hundreds of thousands of ecommerce ventures. Explore why you should use or pay with PayPal and how it can work for you.Nov 02 2018
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSPayPal: one partner, many ways to get paid.
We offer the tools today's companies need to do business. Our payment-processing and business tools help you get paid – whether you're selling online, offline, or some combination of the two.Nov 01 2018