- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Crumpets by Merna and PePe Saya.
In this Adaptables episode, we speak to Merna Taouk, founder of popular Sydney-based bakery Crumpets by Merna and Pierre Issa, owner of the celebrated PePe Saya Buttery Company.Oct 04 2022
- INVOICINGDownload a free Excel invoice template
Learn how to make an invoice in Excel using our free template. Pay only when you get paid.Oct 04 2022
- PROTECT YOUR BUSINESSA Guide on Payment Reversals and How to Avoid Them
Payment reversals happen when your buyer files a complaint with their bank. Learn what you need to do when a bank reversal has been filed against you, plus why these reversals can occur, the three major types, and how to prevent them from happening in the future.Oct 04 2022
- INVOICINGWhat are invoice payment terms and how to set them for your business
One of the most important parts of doing business is getting paid—and that starts with sending invoices.Oct 03 2022
- CASE STUDIESPayPal gives Kiramoon a head start in the competitive skincare market
Kiramoon, a beauty brand focused on self-love, joy and wellness, needed a secure payment solution that could instill trust at checkout while helping to streamline business processes behind the scenes.Oct 02 2022
- CASE STUDIESA mom’s ingenuity and PayPal’s versatility help raise a successful family business
Baby Jack & Co. turned to PayPal Working Capital for a loan that allowed the small business to quickly and easily access funds to support growth and scale their business.Oct 02 2022
- SELLING IN-PERSONQR Codes vs. Barcodes: What’s the difference?
At first glance, the variation between QR code and barcode labels isn't obvious. They look like the same thing, just in different shapes. However, there are several critical differences between QR codes and barcodes that business owners should understand.Sep 30 2022
- INVOICINGDownload a free sales invoice template in Word format
As a business owner, it’s essential to understand what a sales invoice is. In basic terms, a sales invoice is a legal accounting document that records a transaction between you, the business owner, and your customer.Sep 30 2022
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSWhat Is a Point of Sale (POS) and How It Works?
When a shopper is ready to make a purchase, you want to provide the smoothest checkout experience possible–especially when they're in your store with a product in hand.Sep 30 2022