- PROCESSING PAYMENTSPayment Processing 101: Learn how your money gets to you.
As online shopping increases, many businesses are setting up digital shops to accept payments online and capture more sales. To be successful, businesses need to incorporate streamlined online payment processing. Before you get started, it's important to know the "three P's": Players, Payments, and Pricing.Oct 22 2019
- INVOICINGWhat you need to track in your online invoice tracker.
For many small businesses, sending an invoice reminder to collect the occasional late payment is par for the course. You may think your trusty invoice book is enough to keep you organized, but you should consider taking your invoice tracker online.Oct 18 2019
- ACCOUNTINGWhat is an invoice? And why is it so important for your business?
An invoice is perhaps the most important document you produce for your business. Learn what an invoice is, why it's important, and the three things you need to consider when creating your invoice layout.Oct 18 2019
- SELLING ONLINEWhy e-invoicing solutions are great for businesses.
Learn how e-invoicing solutions helped Gene Marks, a small business owner and CPA, be more efficient in business.Oct 18 2019
- SELLING IN-PERSONPayPal Here: Accept payments in-store and on-the-go.
Fewer and fewer people are carrying cash these days. Fortunately for your business, today’s technology makes it easy for you to accept cashless payments both in-store and on-the-go.Oct 15 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSWhy consistent messaging is key to closing more ecommerce sales.
Your website, social media channels, and emails are unique opportunities to communicate with customers at various stages of the purchase journey. Learn how unifying your messaging approach across these channels can help move customers closer to purchase and result in higher sales for your online store.Oct 09 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSConsumer financing: The ultimate companion for your online travel business.
Although travel can be expensive, people today are making it a priority and managing their budgets accordingly. In response, many travel businesses are offering consumer financing, allowing travelers to pay for purchases over time. Just like a solid packing list ensures you're ready for whatever adventures come your way while on vacation, following the checklist below helps ensure your travel business is prepared to take advantage of this opportunity to boost online sales and build customer loyalty.Oct 04 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS7 ways to win at e-commerce this holiday season.
Use these tips to help your business stand out and sell more during the biggest shopping season of the year.Oct 04 2019
- SETTING UP A BUSINESS10 tips for turning your idea into a successful business.
One of the hardest parts about having a great idea for a new product or service can be figuring out a way to sell it. The many options for structuring a business, funding it, and reaching customers can make even the simplest decisions feel monumental and overwhelming.Sep 24 2019