- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILEHow to get started selling online quickly.
Selling online has become a necessity for many businesses that may not have sold that way before or even had a website. Whichever boat you’re in, this guide will help you find a fast and easy solution, so you can start selling online today.Feb 22 2021
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILESelling on social: How customers can pay you on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve posted your listing on Facebook and/or Twitter, your customers can pay with a credit or debit card or by using their account with PayPal. This article walks you through how that looks with step-by-step screenshots.Feb 19 2021
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILE8 ways to help increase conversions on your online store.
The best e-commerce site is the one that converts shoppers into buyers. And while each site is different, the highest performing sites likely have one thing in common – a great user experience. So what can you do to create the kind of user experience that converts?Feb 18 2021
- SELLING ONLINEInfographic: 5 reasons to offer buy now, pay later options.
Giving customers more ways to buy is a win for your customers and a win for your business. Get the stats here and give us a call at 855-787-1014 to talk to a payments specialist to get started.Feb 17 2021
- SELLING IN-PERSONHow to create a QR code to accept touch-free payments.
Whether you run a business with a storefront or provide services to clients, how do you get paid if they can’t hand you their payment? One answer could be QR codes. When used correctly (and creatively), QR codes can give you a fast, touch-free way to accept payments in person. No physical money changing hands, no receipts to sign.Feb 16 2021
- INVOICINGSending a quick invoice from the PayPal Business app.
Take phone or in-person orders at a safe physical distance by sending a quick invoice on the PayPal Business app. Just enter the amount and share the invoice as a link – without physical contact – by text, email, or messaging app.Feb 16 2021
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILEBuy now, pay later report: Millennials and the shifting dynamics of online credit.
Learn about the most favored payment methods used by millennials, including buy now, pay later (BNPL) options that offer transparent, budget-friendly ways to pay. Full report available below.Feb 10 2021
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSVenmo behavior study: Venmo customers want to use Venmo to shop on merchant’s sites.
A new Venmo behavior study explores valuable insights for small businesses to consider to reach a broader audience, including Venmo customers' financial habits, their purchasing behaviors, and their perceptions of Venmo as a payments tool.Feb 10 2021
- TAXESPopular small business tax questions, answered.
Aaron Berson, manager and cloud accounting ecosystem curator at accounting firm EisnerAmper, offers his insights on common small business tax questions.Feb 05 2021