- ACCOUNTINGWhat is an invoice? And why is it so important for your business?
An invoice is perhaps the most important document you produce for your business. Learn what an invoice is, why it's important, and the three things you need to consider when creating your invoice layout.Dec 10 2018
- TAXESChecklist for stress-free small business taxes.
Use this checklist to mark tax season's important milestones.Dec 10 2018
- TAXESSmall business tax deductions and credits not to miss this year.
All business owners pay taxes. But a bit of research by you and your accounting professionals can help you avoid paying more in tax than you absolutely have to.Dec 07 2018
- SELLING ONLINECustomer service dos and don'ts for the busiest time of the year.
Ready or not, the holiday shopping season has begun. And whether you’ve been planning for months, for weeks, or (uh-oh!) not at all, there’s one thing you should be doing now to help close those holiday sales – delivering a great customer experience.Nov 30 2018
- SELLING ONLINE
The time period before the holidays is the biggest time of year for consumer spending, and typically the busiest time of year for many small business owners.Nov 30 2018
- GETTING FUNDING5 things you can do to help build business credit.
Many business owners rely on credit ─ to get up and running, for working capital, and to fund growth. And in some ways, business credit reports are like personal credit reports. Credit bureaus use a variety of metrics to determine the risk associated with providing financing based on your business credit history.Nov 29 2018
- SELLING ONLINELuggerz®: Building a business around a new name in work pants.
While Michael Genotti lived in Sweden, he became a fan of locally made rugged work pants with adjustable knee pads.Nov 27 2018
- PROTECT YOUR BUSINESSPrepare your business for success in any economic climate.
Safeguarding your ecommerce store from changes in the economic climate is essential to your bottom line. Start by exploring how your choice in strategic partners can help mitigate business risk.Nov 26 2018
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSPrepare for the holidays part III: Planning your marketing.
Competition is fierce and marketing is hard. Smart business owners plan their marketing moves well ahead of the holidays because the right moves can make the difference between success and failure. So what are those moves?Nov 12 2018