- SELLING IN-PERSONPayPal Here: Accept payments in-store and on-the-go.
Fewer and fewer people are carrying cash these days. Fortunately for your business, today’s technology makes it easy for you to accept cashless payments both in-store and on-the-go.Oct 15 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSWhy consistent messaging is key to closing more ecommerce sales.
Your website, social media channels, and emails are unique opportunities to communicate with customers at various stages of the purchase journey. Learn how unifying your messaging approach across these channels can help move customers closer to purchase and result in higher sales for your online store.Oct 09 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSConsumer financing: The ultimate companion for your online travel business.
Although travel can be expensive, people today are making it a priority and managing their budgets accordingly. In response, many travel businesses are offering consumer financing, allowing travelers to pay for purchases over time. Just like a solid packing list ensures you're ready for whatever adventures come your way while on vacation, following the checklist below helps ensure your travel business is prepared to take advantage of this opportunity to boost online sales and build customer loyalty.Oct 04 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS7 ways to win at e-commerce this holiday season.
Use these tips to help your business stand out and sell more during the biggest shopping season of the year.Oct 04 2019
- SETTING UP A BUSINESS10 tips for turning your idea into a successful business.
One of the hardest parts about having a great idea for a new product or service can be figuring out a way to sell it. The many options for structuring a business, funding it, and reaching customers can make even the simplest decisions feel monumental and overwhelming.Sep 24 2019
- GETTING FUNDINGHow to get a small business loan.
As a small business owner, you most likely encounter situations where it’s helpful to have additional cash on hand to manage the ups and downs of your business. However, to get the funding your business needs, you’ll need to understand how to get a business loan. This guide walks you through the five phases of how to apply for a small business loan so you know what to expect.Sep 16 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSYour user-friendly technical SEO checklist to improve rankings.
We see this graph all too often with small business websites. The downward drop below shows website traffic from organic search. A drop like this can occur when a new website is launched, or when something unintentionally goes awry. In essence, this graph means a website has achieved “online invisibility."Sep 03 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSPrepare for the holidays part III: Planning your marketing.
Competition is fierce and marketing is hard. Smart business owners plan their marketing moves well ahead of the holidays because the right moves can make the difference between success and failure. So what are those moves?Aug 28 2019
- PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS4 must-have strategies to manage cyber fraud.
Today’s digital transformation allows us to keep in touch and shop anywhere. It also creates opportunities for cyber fraud. While there’s no way to stop it, security experts advise a four-step strategy to minimize negative impacts.Aug 27 2019