- INVOICINGFree, downloadable sample invoice template. Ease your billing headaches.
Download our sample invoice template to create a professional invoice you can send to customers. You can customize this invoice template by adding your company’s logo and contact information, the services or products you provided, and payment options (even allowing for partial payments). This sample invoice template also can give your customers the option to tip. Let's get started.Mar 04 2021
- SELLING IN-PERSONHow do contactless payments work?
Social distancing and other safety measures have led to an increased interest in contactless or "touch-free" payments. In other words, small businesses are looking for ways to accept payments without their employees handling cash, and customers want to avoid handing over their credit cards or touching a payment terminal.Mar 04 2021
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSPayment Processing 101: Learn how your money gets to you.
As online shopping increases, many businesses are setting up digital shops to accept payments online and capture more sales. To be successful, businesses need to incorporate streamlined online payment processing. Before you get started, it's important to know the "three P's": Players, Payments, and Pricing.Mar 02 2021
- SELLING ONLINEGeared for growth: An introductory guide to multi-channel selling.
Selling products through more than one channel isn't anything new. There was a time not so long ago when we could purchase things via mail from a catalog, as well as in an actual store. Sure, we still had to wait a few weeks for those items to arrive, but at least we had a choice – and, let's be honest, the anticipation made it pretty exciting.Feb 26 2021
- SETTING UP A BUSINESS5 often overlooked items that set ecommerce platforms apart.
Whether you're just starting to think about selling online or looking for ways to scale your business, learn what makes an ecommerce platform the right fit for your online store.Feb 25 2021
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSPayments processing terms: A quick reference guide.
Use this reference guide to learn key terms in the world of payments processing. Terms are in alphabetical order.Feb 25 2021
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILEHow to get started selling online quickly.
Selling online has become a necessity for many businesses that may not have sold that way before or even had a website. Whichever boat you’re in, this guide will help you find a fast and easy solution, so you can start selling online today.Feb 22 2021
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILESelling on social: How customers can pay you on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve posted your listing on Facebook and/or Twitter, your customers can pay with a credit or debit card or by using their account with PayPal. This article walks you through how that looks with step-by-step screenshots.Feb 19 2021
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILE8 ways to help increase conversions on your online store.
The best e-commerce site is the one that converts shoppers into buyers. And while each site is different, the highest performing sites likely have one thing in common – a great user experience. So what can you do to create the kind of user experience that converts?Feb 18 2021