- CASE STUDIESPayPal gives Kiramoon a head start in the competitive skincare market
Kiramoon, a beauty brand focused on self-love, joy and wellness, needed a secure payment solution that could instill trust at checkout while helping to streamline business processes behind the scenes.Oct 02 2022
- CASE STUDIESA mom’s ingenuity and PayPal’s versatility help raise a successful family business
Baby Jack & Co. turned to PayPal Working Capital for a loan that allowed the small business to quickly and easily access funds to support growth and scale their business.Oct 02 2022
- SELLING IN-PERSONQR Codes vs. Barcodes: What’s the difference?
At first glance, the variation between QR code and barcode labels isn't obvious. They look like the same thing, just in different shapes. However, there are several critical differences between QR codes and barcodes that business owners should understand.Sep 30 2022
- INVOICINGDownload a free sales invoice template in Word format
As a business owner, it’s essential to understand what a sales invoice is. In basic terms, a sales invoice is a legal accounting document that records a transaction between you, the business owner, and your customer.Sep 30 2022
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSWhat Is a Point of Sale (POS) and How It Works?
When a shopper is ready to make a purchase, you want to provide the smoothest checkout experience possible–especially when they're in your store with a product in hand.Sep 30 2022
- INVOICINGCreate or download a free customizable service invoice template
Whether you want to bill hourly or by flat amounts, provide the option to be tipped, or enable partial payments, you can customize this professional, free service invoice template to meet your needs.Sep 30 2022
- INVOICINGDownload our sample invoice template for easy and seamless billing
One of the best parts of running a business is getting paid—and that starts with a custom invoice template for quick, seamless billing.Sep 29 2022
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSHow does online payment processing work?
As online shopping increases, many businesses are setting up digital shops to accept payments online and capture more sales. But after a customer hits "check out," how does the money get you?Sep 29 2022
- SELLING IN-PERSONWhat Are Contactless Payments and How to Offer Touchless Payment Options?
The pandemic changed a lot of things about the way your customers shop, including an increased interest in contactless or "touch-free" payments. Businesses are looking for ways to accept payments without their employees handling cash, and customers want to avoid handing over their credit cards or touching a payment terminal.Sep 29 2022