- GETTING FUNDINGHow to get a small business loan.
As a small business owner, you most likely encounter situations where it’s helpful to have additional cash on hand to manage the ups and downs of your business. However, to get the funding your business needs, you’ll need to understand how to get a business loan. This guide walks you through the five phases of how to apply for a small business loan so you know what to expect.Sep 16 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSYour user-friendly technical SEO checklist to improve rankings.
We see this graph all too often with small business websites. The downward drop below shows website traffic from organic search. A drop like this can occur when a new website is launched, or when something unintentionally goes awry. In essence, this graph means a website has achieved “online invisibility."Sep 03 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSPrepare for the holidays part III: Planning your marketing.
Competition is fierce and marketing is hard. Smart business owners plan their marketing moves well ahead of the holidays because the right moves can make the difference between success and failure. So what are those moves?Aug 28 2019
- PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS4 must-have strategies to manage cyber fraud.
Today’s digital transformation allows us to keep in touch and shop anywhere. It also creates opportunities for cyber fraud. While there’s no way to stop it, security experts advise a four-step strategy to minimize negative impacts.Aug 27 2019
- SELLING ONLINESetting up subscriptions and recurring payments for your business.
Learn how you can set up subscriptions and recurring payments for your business with PayPal.Aug 14 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSConsumer financing: The ultimate companion for your online travel business.
Although travel can be expensive, people today are making it a priority and managing their budgets accordingly. In response, many travel businesses are offering consumer financing, allowing travelers to pay for purchases over time. Just like a solid packing list ensures you're ready for whatever adventures come your way while on vacation, following the checklist below helps ensure your travel business is prepared to take advantage of this opportunity to boost online sales and build customer loyalty.Aug 05 2019
- SETTING UP A BUSINESS10 daily habits that can help boost your success.
Incorporating good habits into your daily life doesn’t have to be complicated or hard. We’ve gathered a list of both the common and not-so-common things you can do to help you become your best self.Jul 23 2019
- SELLING ONLINEHow to effortlessly drive more holiday donations in 2019.
The busiest giving season of the year is around the corner. As you prepare for a record-breaking season, keep in mind you don't need a complicated strategy to reach more donors and drive more donations. Here are five easy ways to drive up donations this season, and the tools to back you up.Jul 16 2019
- SELLING ONLINE6 reasons why you should be accepting donations online.
Gone are the days when people carried cash and checks regularly. Now, it’s about online payments — and your nonprofit organization can risk losing contributions if you don’t make the donation process easy for supporters.Jul 16 2019