- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS4 trends helping home and garden retailers grow their online sales.
Around the globe, the home and garden e-commerce market is growing.1 In the U.S., where today's economy encourages homeowners to stay in their houses longer2 and city-dwellers to rent instead of buy3, consumers are well positioned to make regular home and garden purchases. This is good news for home and garden retailers who can seize this opportunity to help grow their online sales by taking advantage of the following trends.Nov 15 2019
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSPayment Processing 101: Learn how your money gets to you.
As online shopping increases, many businesses are setting up digital shops to accept payments online and capture more sales. To be successful, businesses need to incorporate streamlined online payment processing. Before you get started, it's important to know the "three P's": Players, Payments, and Pricing.Nov 04 2019
- SELLING ONLINEWant to see more Cyber Monday sales? Try these 11 tips.
In 2018, digital spending on Cyber Monday surpassed Black Friday by $1.2 billion, making Cyber Monday the biggest shopping day of the year.1 But was your business ready?Nov 01 2019
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSHow to launch your online business.
Get recommendations from our ecommerce experts for a successful launch.Oct 28 2019
- SELLING ONLINE
The time period before the holidays is the biggest time of year for consumer spending, and typically the busiest time of year for many small business owners, but it doesn’t have to be. By solidifying social media marketing plans early (and revisiting them often), small businesses can maximize their resources, from time to money, all year round.Oct 25 2019
- INVOICINGWhat you need to track in your online invoice tracker.
For many small businesses, sending an invoice reminder to collect the occasional late payment is par for the course. You may think your trusty invoice book is enough to keep you organized, but you should consider taking your invoice tracker online.Oct 18 2019
- ACCOUNTINGWhat is an invoice? And why is it so important for your business?
An invoice is perhaps the most important document you produce for your business. Learn what an invoice is, why it's important, and the three things you need to consider when creating your invoice layout.Oct 18 2019
- SELLING ONLINEWhy e-invoicing solutions are great for businesses.
Learn how e-invoicing solutions helped Gene Marks, a small business owner and CPA, be more efficient in business.Oct 18 2019
- SELLING IN-PERSONPayPal Here: Accept payments in-store and on-the-go.
Fewer and fewer people are carrying cash these days. Fortunately for your business, today’s technology makes it easy for you to accept cashless payments both in-store and on-the-go.Oct 15 2019