- SELLING ONLINE
If you need to start selling online quickly but don’t have a website, consider selling your products and services where your customers are spending more of their time: on social media. Get started by following these steps.Oct 22 2020
- GETTING FUNDING11 ways to help speed up the collection of payments.
Trouble with collecting payments, also known as delayed receivables, is a common challenge for business owners. When clients don’t pay for goods and services in a timely manner, your business may struggle. A lack of cash flow makes it difficult to pay employees, buy more inventory, and invest back into the business.Oct 22 2020
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS
Your future customers are waiting for you on social media – you just need to engage them with timely, educational content. A smart social media strategy can help you win followers, turn them into fans – and stand out from the competition.Oct 22 2020
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSSelling to Chinese consumers: What you need to know.
If you haven’t expanded into the Chinese market yet, you may be missing out on one of the world’s largest e-commerce economies. (Especially since the U.S. is already one of the top three regions where Chinese buyers love to shop overseas.)Oct 22 2020
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS6 steps to powerful customer testimonials.
"Great." "Would recommend." "Happy with purchase." Do those types of reviews sound familiar?Oct 22 2020
- SELLING ONLINEEasy ways to fundraise during this vital holiday giving season and beyond.
The work of nonprofits has never been more important than now – in a time of many challenges, from public health and safety to concerns about the economy and social justice. As we move into the holiday giving season, your organization should be prepared to accept donations in as many ways as possible, so you don’t miss a fundraising opportunity.Oct 22 2020
- SELLING ONLINEInfographic: 5 reasons to offer buy now, pay later options.
Giving customers more ways to buy is a win for your customers and a win for your business. Get the stats here and give us a call at 855-787-1014 to talk to a payments specialist to get started.Oct 22 2020
- SELLING ONLINEPayment gateways: What they are, what they’re not, and what they cost.
Online transactions seem so simple and quick on the surface, but there are a number of processes working together behind the scenes to move funds from buyer to seller.Oct 22 2020
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSFrom offline to online overnight: 7 lessons from a high-end design studio.
With her design studio suddenly closed, Jenne Wicht, CEO at Jak W, wondered how she and her team of eight would remain afloat and keep their doors open and jobs intact. After all, her business was reliant on in-person interactions to engage customers and close deals.Oct 22 2020