- GETTING FUNDING5 things you can do to help build business credit.
Many business owners rely on credit ─ to get up and running, for working capital, and to fund growth. And in some ways, business credit reports are like personal credit reports. Credit bureaus use a variety of metrics to determine the risk associated with providing financing based on your business credit history.Jan 16 2019
- SELLING ONLINEThe basics of PCI DSS compliance.
One of the biggest challenges facing small businesses is responsible and secure handling of customer data and payment transactions.Jan 08 2019
- INVOICINGCreate or download a free sample invoice template.
Create a simple, professional invoice with our basic invoice template. In a few steps, you’ll add your company’s logo and contact information, list the services or products you provided, choose how you want to bill, and even set up partial payments or give your customer the option to tip.Jan 07 2019
- SELLING ONLINECustomer service dos and don'ts for the busiest time of the year.
Ready or not, the holiday shopping season has begun. And whether you’ve been planning for months, for weeks, or (uh-oh!) not at all, there’s one thing you should be doing now to help close those holiday sales – delivering a great customer experience.Jan 07 2019
- SELLING ONLINEDave's Guitar Shop: Amping up sales.
A specialized guitar shop amps up sales with PayPal Credit2 and without any work.Jan 07 2019
- INVOICINGCreate or download a consultant’s invoice template for free.
Whether you want to bill hourly or by flat amounts, provide the option to be tipped, or enable partial payments, you can download this professional, free consultant invoice template to meet your needs.Jan 07 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS7 tips from other small business owners to get things done.
Want to get things done this year? Learn how with tips from other small businesses.Jan 07 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSSolutions to your top 5 business challenges.
Being a small business owner is the very definition of “wearing many hats.” On any given day (or even within the same hour), you’re the marketing guru, the IT director, the office manager, the customer service rep … and the list goes on.Jan 07 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSThe basics of a successful marketing campaign brief.
Launching a successful marketing campaign requires a number of decisions to be made. In fact, there are so many things to consider that it’s virtually impossible to launch a successful campaign without some formal planning.Jan 07 2019