- CUSTOMER STORIESCase study: PayPal helps a rehab service stay in motion with its efficient loan process.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) provides authorized loans to small businesses that are forgivable if used for certain purposes, such as paying employees, during the COVID-19 crisis. The law allows a wide range of lenders to make these PPP loans.Jan 15 2021
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Stories of pivoting in a pandemic, hosted by Sarah Davidson
Businesses around the world have been forced to adapt, pivot, and shift their strategies quickly to stay alive during the recent pandemic. We sat down with some amazing small businesses from all across the globe to discuss their strategies, tips, tricks and stories of pivoting in a pandemic.Jan 14 2021
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Body by Ciara.
In this episode of The Adaptables, we speak with Ciara Madden, founder of Body by Ciara.Jan 14 2021
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Vida Bakery.
In this episode of The Adaptables, we speak with Dani and Vane, co-founders of Vida Bakery.Dec 18 2020
- SELLING ONLINE
Learn how offering buy now, pay later (BNPL) payment options can help drive sales and average order value (AOV).Dec 18 2020
- SELLING ONLINEWebinar: The rising business of buy now, pay later.
Changing customer behavior is creating an opportunity for growth. Learn more about how to offer buy now, pay later options and help convert buyers.Dec 17 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSFrom community-driven to socially distanced: Tips from a creative studio pivot
With studios closed & creative production halted, Cameron Kirkland, creator of Cam Kirk Studios, adjusted his operations and found resources to keep his creative community thriving.Dec 14 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Shifting strategy during a pandemic
Engage with small businesses around the world as they tell their stories of pivoting during a pandemic, and the tips and tricks that made their strategy shifts successful.Dec 11 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESSThe Adaptables: Featuring Mo Bros.
In this episode of The Adaptables, we speak with Keval Dattani, CEO and co-founder of Mo Bro's Grooming Co.Dec 11 2020