- SELLING ONLINEHow to effortlessly drive more holiday donations in 2019.
The busiest giving season of the year is around the corner. As you prepare for a record-breaking season, keep in mind you don't need a complicated strategy to reach more donors and drive more donations. Here are five easy ways to drive up donations this season, and the tools to back you up.Mar 27 2020
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS4 Steps to getting on the first page of local organic search results.
If you’re ever searched Google for a restaurant or dry cleaner “near me,” you’re probably familiar with the local three-pack – the three listings that appear under a map on the first page of results. So, how does a business use organic SEO to get one of those coveted spots?Mar 16 2020
- SELLING ONLINEBee Raw: Freeing up time to help grow the business, using PayPal.
In 2005, Freeman launched Bee Raw to sell attractively packaged honey and related gifts online and at specialty food markets and retail stores. Eleven years later, the business is growing about 20% annually,1 although Freeman still runs Bee Raw from his home office.Mar 04 2020
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERSFor the small business owner who does it all: solutions to your top 5 business challenges.
Being a small business owner is the very definition of “wearing many hats.” On any given day (or even within the same hour), you’re the marketing guru, the IT director, the office manager, the customer service rep … and the list goes on.Feb 28 2020
- CUSTOMER STORIESHow a single customer-service experience launched a quality T-shirt business.
You may be dreaming about starting your own business – but what kind? If the idea is the stumbling block, the inspiration might be hiding in your own interactions with other businesses: the moment when you think to yourself, “I could do this better.” That’s how Dan Corcoran got the idea for Forward Printing, his screen-printing business in Oakland, California.Feb 28 2020
- SELLING ONLINEIndependent Reign: From Wall Street to designer and entrepreneur.
Finding sewing and designing accessories more fulfilling than her Wall Street tech job, Mastrorilli took the leap and turned her hobby into a full-time business. Her company, Independent Reign, now sells her creations on her own online store as well as on sites like Etsy.Feb 28 2020
- SELLING ONLINEIncreasing support for worldwide relief efforts.
Direct Relief raises mission-critical funds, with help from PayPal Giving Fund.Feb 26 2020
- INVOICINGA quick guide to popular invoice payment terms.
An invoice is a confirmation that a service has been performed or a product was shipped. People can say that invoices are confirmations or receipts, but let's not kid ourselves: most of my clients invoice their customers because they want to get paid - which is why you have to include payment terms on every invoice.Feb 20 2020
- TAXES4 ways small business owners can help take the pain out of 2019 taxes.
Tax season. Every small business owner seems to wince, cringe, or flinch at those two words. Some even do all three. But, tax season doesn't have to be painful.Feb 18 2020