- SETTING UP A BUSINESSInfographic: How payment processing pricing really works.
Learn the types of payment processing fees you pay in a transaction, the different pricing structures, and fees to watch out for.May 04 2021
- OPTIMIZING FOR MOBILE8 ways to help increase conversions on your online store.
The best e-commerce site is the one that converts shoppers into buyers. And while each site is different, the highest performing sites likely have one thing in common – a great user experience. So what can you do to create the kind of user experience that converts?May 04 2021
- PAYPAL ACCOUNT DISPUTES, CLAIMS, CHARGEBACKS
Create a Customer Service Message to help prevent disputes and claims.Apr 12 2021
- SELLING IN-PERSONWhat's the difference between QR code and barcode?
At first glance, the difference between QR code and barcode labels isn't very obvious. They look like the same thing, just in different shapes. But there are several differences between the two scanning technologies that make QR codes ideal for scan-and-go, touch-free payments.Mar 31 2021
- SELLING IN-PERSONHow do QR code payments work?
QR codes can be confusing at first. Even when you know what a QR code does, you may not know how a QR code payment works.Mar 31 2021
- CUSTOMER STORIESCase study: Erin Condren
Planning, Productivity, and PromotionsMar 31 2021
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSPayment processing: The players who help you get paid.
Wondering who's involved in the payment processing flow? Find out in this infographic.Mar 19 2021
- SELLING IN-PERSONHow do contactless payments work?
Social distancing and other safety measures have led to an increased interest in contactless or "touch-free" payments. In other words, small businesses are looking for ways to accept payments without their employees handling cash, and customers want to avoid handing over their credit cards or touching a payment terminal.Mar 19 2021
- INVOICINGFree, downloadable sample invoice template. Ease your billing headaches.
Download our sample invoice template to create a professional invoice you can send to customers. You can customize this invoice template by adding your company’s logo and contact information, the services or products you provided, and payment options (even allowing for partial payments). This sample invoice template also can give your customers the option to tip. Let's get started.Mar 04 2021