- ACCOUNTING10 basic questions on small business financial statements, answered.
Learn how to use accounting statements to help you make business decisions based on the health of your company, not emotion or guesswork.Jan 16 2020
- GETTING FUNDINGHow to get a small business loan.
As a small business owner, you most likely encounter situations where it’s helpful to have additional cash on hand to manage the ups and downs of your business. However, to get the funding your business needs, you’ll need to understand how to get a business loan. This guide walks you through the five phases of how to apply for a small business loan so you know what to expect.Jan 08 2020
- SETTING UP A BUSINESS10 tips for turning your idea into a successful business.
One of the hardest parts about having a great idea for a new product or service can be figuring out a way to sell it. The many options for structuring a business, funding it, and reaching customers can make even the simplest decisions feel monumental and overwhelming.Jan 08 2020
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETS21 ecommerce experts share top international selling tips.
In our new International Selling Guide, 21 experts gave their top tips for a successful international ecommerce launch. Here’s what they said.Jan 07 2020
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSTime for your government agency to accept digital payments.
From books to baby gear, movie tickets to medical bills, more and more Americans expect to pay digitally for a wide range of purchases. And it’s no surprise that the idea of digital government payments is equally popular.Dec 06 2019
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSSelling to Chinese consumers: What you need to know.
If you haven’t expanded into the Chinese market yet, you may be missing out on one of the world’s largest e-commerce economies. (Especially since the U.S. is already one of the top three regions where Chinese buyers love to shop overseas.)Nov 22 2019
- EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETSIs translating your website enough for your international customers? Find out.
Are you considering international sales? If you want to sell well in other countries, the first step is to make a plan about how you’re going to communicate with your international customers.Nov 22 2019
- PROCESSING PAYMENTSCredit card processing fees: What business owners need to know.
Once you understand how the online payment process works, the next thing to know is what it all costs and how fees are typically structured. That process can seem complicated, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Let’s take a closer look at fees here.Nov 21 2019
- MARKETING TO CUSTOMERS4 trends helping home and garden retailers grow their online sales.
Around the globe, the home and garden e-commerce market is growing.1 In the U.S., where today's economy encourages homeowners to stay in their houses longer2 and city-dwellers to rent instead of buy3, consumers are well positioned to make regular home and garden purchases. This is good news for home and garden retailers who can seize this opportunity to help grow their online sales by taking advantage of the following trends.Nov 18 2019