No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months when you spend $99 or more.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- Getting what you want, when you want is easy with PayPal Credit.
Avoid interest charges.
- Log in to PayPal.com to check your account information at any time to keep track and make payments.
- We'll also email you when your monthly statement is ready to help you stay on top of your purchases.
- Just be sure you pay the amount financed for this purchase in full by the promotion expiration date to avoid interest on this purchase.
- You can even use the special financing offers on multiple purchases when you spend $99 or more on each individual transaction.
- Multiple purchases of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
You decide how to pay.
- If you don't want to pay before the promotional period ends, you will owe the interest that has accumulated at an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 19.99% starting from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date).
- This accumulated or deferred interest will get added onto your account balance when the promotional period for this purchase expires if the balance is not paid in full.
- Deferred interest amounts and expiration dates are available online and on your statements, so you can stay in control of your money.
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit when you spend up to $98.99.
You choose how to pay:
- You can pay your balance in full by the payment due date that is on your statement to avoid paying any interest,
- Or just make the minimum payments until you've paid off your purchase and pay the accumulated interest from the posting date (usually within a few days after your purchase date).
- We'll send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements online at any time.
If approved, Comenity Capital Bank will extend credit to you for the amount financed to pay for your purchase. Comenity Capital Bank will pay the merchant on your behalf for the purchase.
You must pay with PayPal Credit to get the offers. Minimum purchase required is before shipping and tax. Offers not valid on previous purchases, returns or exchanges. Promotional offers may not be available for purchases made on a mobile device. PayPal Credit is not available in the following categories on eBay: non-US sellers, adult, digital goods, weapons, alcohol, vehicles (PayPal Credit is available for parts and accessories), and US sellers with third-party checkout.
About PayPal Credit
PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
Get more with PayPal Credit:
More payment flexibility.
Pay now or over time. You decide what's best for you.
Manage your accounts in one place.
By simply logging into PayPal.com, you can keep track of all your PayPal and PayPal Credit transactions at any time. Plus, we will email you when your monthly statement is ready so you can stay on top of your payments. If you don't have a PayPal account, it's easy to sign up at PayPal.com.
Easy, fast checkout.
There's no credit card needed, and no account numbers to enter. Get in, get out and get on with your life.
Your Protection. Our Priority.
Eligible purchases are backed by PayPal Purchase Protection. (See eligibility)
Ϯ Additional information.
- If approved, we start you off with a minimum credit line of at least $250. See FAQ for more info.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 19.99% and the Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
- If you miss a payment your late fee could be up to $38, even less if it's your first time. See FAQ for more info.
Click here to view the PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use PayPal Credit on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It's also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Here's how:
- Check out with PayPal and then choose PayPal Credit.
- Answer 2 quick questions and accept the terms.
- You'll know within seconds if you are approved.
- Look for your PayPal Credit statement notification via email.
If your PayPal Credit account is linked to your PayPal account, your offers may vary.
You'll receive monthly statements and can choose to pay in full or over time (interest charges may apply). For your convenience, once you link your PayPal Credit and PayPal accounts, you can keep track of your purchases and make payments on PayPal.com. Pay your balance due from either your PayPal balance or your bank account.
You can also mail your payments in to:
P.O. Box 105658
Atlanta, GA 30348-5658