How can I lift my Withdrawal Limit?
For security reasons, there are initial limits on the amount of money you can withdraw from your PayPal account each month. Until you complete certain steps, you may be limited to the amount you can withdraw each month. The start of a month is determined by when the PayPal account was opened (for example, May 15 to June 15).
You can lift this limit by completing two out of three steps listed below:
- linking and confirming your bank account
- verifying your credit or debit card information
- providing your social security number.
Here's how you can view and lift your withdrawal limit.
1. Click See how much you can send with PayPal under "More about your account", located on the bottom left side of the page.
2. Under "Withdraw Money" click Remove limit.
3. Complete two of the three requirements listed to automatically lift your withdrawal limit.