You can add money to your PayPal account using:
- Your Visa or Mastercard Debit Card
- A confirmed bank account
- PayPal CASH®
Here’s how to add money to your PayPal account:
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Select your preferred way of adding money. Enter the amount.
- Choose either 'In seconds with debit' or 'up to 5 days with your bank'.
Adding money from your bank account to your PayPal Balance or Business account usually takes up to 5 business days.
To add money on the PayPal app:
- Tap Add Money beside your balance.
- Select your preferred way of adding money.
- Enter the amount.
- Choose either ‘In seconds with debit’ or ‘up to 5 days with your bank.’
To add money to your account using the PayPal Debit Card, first apply for the card. Once you have received the card, you can then add funds to your PayPal Balance account using your PayPal Debit Card at more than 85,000 retail locations nationwide.
There are limits to how much money you can add to your PayPal balance. You can add:
- Up to $5,000 USD per day
- Up to $10,000 USD per week
- Up to $20,000 USD per month