How do I add money to my PayPal balance from my bank?
You can add money to your PayPal balance using:
- Your Visa or Mastercard Debit Card
- A confirmed bank account
Here’s how to add money to your PayPal balance on the web at PayPal.com:
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Choose "Add money from your bank or debit card.' Enter the amount.
- Choose either 'In seconds with debit' or 'in 3-5 days with your bank'.
Adding money from your bank account to your PayPal balance or Business account usually takes up to 5 business days (Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays aren’t considered business days).
Here’s how to add money to your PayPal balance on the PayPal app:
- Tap Add Money beside your balance.
- Select 'From your bank or debit card.'
- Enter the amount.
- Choose either ‘In seconds with debit’ or ‘in 3-5 days with your bank.’
There are daily, weekly, and monthly limits on the amounts you can transfer to your PayPal balance from your bank.
The limits to how much money you can add to your PayPal balance when using a debit card are:
- Up to $5,000 USD per day
- Up to $10,000 USD per week
- Up to $20,000 USD per month