How do I view my PayPal Cash Card Transaction History?
You can view the last month of debit card activity from your PayPal transaction Summary page. If you’d like to see all your PayPal payments, or more than the last month of activity, you can view those from your PayPal Cash Plus account Activity. You can also print your statements by selecting Statements, located in the top right corner of your transaction list on the Activity page.
- Pending - A debit card purchase can be Pending because of these reasons:
- It takes between 1-7 days for funds to move from your PayPal Cash Plus account to the merchant.
- The merchant uses the hold as an authorization as is the case when you check into a hotel.
- The merchant (typically gas stations) will send out a small funds inquiry to make sure that you have the funds available. Check back in a few days as the "Pending" status will likely change to either "expired” or “completed”. See expired and completed status definitions below.
- Placed - A temporary hold has been placed on the funds in your account for a purchase. This expires when the payment is completed.
- Completed - Your debit card purchase is completed.
- Debit Card Credit Received - This means the merchant has issued you a refund. The funds have credited to your PayPal Cash Plus balance.
- Expired – This appears 5 days after the authorization was initiated. If the merchant has not collected the funds the funds are released back into your PayPal Cash Plus balance. The authorization is still available for the merchant to capture the funds and complete the transaction.
- Canceled Transfer – This is found in the details of the expired authorization. The merchant did not collect the funds within 4 days. At this time, any money that was placed on hold is credited back to your PayPal Cash Plus balance. The merchant can still collect those funds at any time.