How do I view and download statements and reports?
To view and download statements and reports on the web:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Statements and Taxes.
- Click All transactions.
- Click custom statement.
- Select the transaction type, date range, and file format.
- Click Create Report.
- When the report is ready, click Download.
You can download a report of your transaction activity for up to the past 7 years into PDF, Quicken, QuickBooks, or as a CSV or TAB file.
Here's how to filter an Excel Spreadsheet:
- Click the row with all of the subjects ("Date", "Time", "Name", etc.). Click the number to highlight the entire row.
- Click Data at the top of the Excel window.
- Click Filter, under "Data".
- There is an arrow on each row. If you click it there is a drop down with checked boxes. (If you uncheck boxes it will allow you to filter out what you do not need.)
- Click the box directly below the last fee/ tax/ shipping amount to get the total amount of fees.
- Go to the top of the spreadsheet and hold the Shift button and then click the first amount in the column.
- Click Formulas at the top of the Excel window.
- Click AutoSum. All of the columns will be added together and show the total amount in the box under the last fee amount.
- When downloading a large History Log, you may experience a delay. Depending on the server load, download logs can take up to 5 business days to generate. We will email you when your file is ready to be downloaded.
- We save the last 3 most recently completed, large History Log files.
- Small logs are downloaded immediately and are not saved.
- You can download Comma Delimited files as Excel Spreadsheets and Tab Delimited files as .txt documents.
- If you use QuickBooks, go to https://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/default.aspx for instructions on how to download your transaction history directly into QuickBooks.
Was this article helpful?