You can increase sales in 3 simple clicks
Already accept payments online? Add PayPal to your existing checkout and welcome millions of shoppers who prefer paying with PayPal on their PCs, smartphones and tablets.
- Increase sales by up to 7.4%1
- Offer PayPal's 3-click checkout to customers paying online, on mobiles or in apps
- Integration with your existing checkout is easy, start accepting more payments in minutes
- No set-up charges, monthly fees, or cancellation fees (See pricing)
Welcome shoppers who prefer using PayPal
Businesses reported an average of 31% increase in sales after adding Express Checkout.1 million PayPal customers worldwide love the convenience and security of PayPal, where they can pay from their PayPal balance, debit or credit card, or bank account. The PayPal logo reassures buyers who may be unfamiliar with your website and customers check out in three easy clicks so more of them complete the sale.
Easily integrate PayPal with your checkout
Express Checkout is made to work with many leading shopping carts and payment gateways so it's easy to add to your existing checkout. Once you've opened your PayPal Business account, simply follow your cart provider's instructions to enable PayPal in your checkout.
Don't miss out on sales from mobiles
Our service is made for mobile, providing on-the-go shoppers with a faster, simpler checkout experience whichever device they use to shop. By adding Express Checkout, you optimise your checkout experience for customers shopping on a smartphone or tablet as well as offering an easier option for those at a computer.
Since introducing PayPal, my business has experienced a notable increase in sales. I've been amazed to see that over 20% of my customers are choosing PayPal's Express Checkout option to 'fast-track' the checkout process rather than pay by credit or debit card. PayPal appointed my company with our own account manager and it's reassuring to have a direct phone number and email address so that I can contact him whenever I have a query.Nick Goldring, Proprietor, Amourelle Products Limited
¹ Research conducted by ComScore in July 2014. Based on 8 UK retailers
1. Select PayPalWhen a customer is ready to make a purchase, they see your existing checkout option and the Express Checkout button. Customers who prefer to pay with PayPal select Express Checkout.
2. Log in to PayPalThe Express Checkout button links customers to the secure PayPal login page. The PayPal pages can be customised to include your logo and other branding.
3. Review delivery detailsYour customer can change the delivery address before they continue.
4. Complete paymentPayPal forwards you the customer's postal address, email and any other information you need to fulfill the order. You keep their contact information for future marketing efforts.
5. You get paidYour customer's payment usually reaches your PayPal account within a few minutes. You can transfer the money to your bank account or spend it online at the millions of websites worldwide where PayPal is accepted.