The new PayPal Checkout is designed to help your merchants attract valuable mobile shoppers and improve checkout conversion with flexible, intelligent and secure checkout options exclusively from PayPal.
PayPal for Partners
A complete payment solution leveraging Braintree technology to accept credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more.
- Quick onboarding: With a single integration, merchants can start processing payments quickly.
- Customization and control: Flexibility to accept payments how you want through web, mobile, and native apps.
- Security: We take important measures to help maintain the security of customer payment information.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
PayPal for Marketplaces
A global, end-to-end solution that connects buyers with sellers and is designed to meet all your unique platform, marketplace and crowdfunding payment needs.
- Easy activation: Get thousands of merchants up and running quickly.
- Flexible payments: Enable merchants to accept credit cards, debit cards and PayPal.
- Platform monetization: Add partner fees, charge commissions or offer tip-ups.
- Control money movement: Control how and when your users get paid.
PayPal Working Capital and PayPal Credit
Give your merchants access to the funds they need with PayPal Working Capital. There is no credit check or personal guarantee and, if approved, funds get deposited into their PayPal account within minutes.2
Your merchants can also show their customers they have a more flexible way to pay by promoting the availability of PayPal Credit at checkout. Some small and mid-size merchants saw up to a 68% larger transaction sizes for customers using PayPal Credit compared to credit/debit.3
Wherever business takes them, PayPal Here makes it so easy for your merchants to get paid on-the-go and in store. They can accept all types of payments like credit cards, debit cards and contactless payments with the card reader of their choosing.
Want to learn more about our PayPal Partner products?Contact Us