How do I send a mass Payment?
This information applies to Business accounts.
Before you send a mass payment, create and upload the payment file to your PayPal account. The file needs to contain the names and payment information for your recipients. You can use an application like Excel to create a tab-delimited or comma-delimited file.
Here’s what to include in your file:
Column 1: Email addresses of recipients
Column 2: Payment amount
Column 3: 3-letter currency code
Here’s how to send your mass payment:
- Click the Pay & Get Paid tab at the top of the page.
- Under "Make payments," click Send Money.
- Click Make a mass payment.
- Select a method to identify your recipients under "My payment recipients are identified by" and click Upload.
- Click Review.
- Click Send Money.
- You can only use your PayPal balance to send a mass payment
- An insufficient balance in your PayPal account will cause a mass payment to fail
- Unclaimed money is returned to your account after 30 days
- Individual payments can’t exceed $60,000.00 USD
We’re no longer offering Mass Pay to our new customers, instead, we now offer our new and improved PayPal Payouts product.