How do I add staff to my PayPal Zettle account?
You can add your employees as staff members in your PayPal Zettle app.
Staff members can:
- Accept payments on behalf of the organization.
- Log in to the PayPal Zettle app using their own login details.
Staff members can’t:
- Edit the organization’s details or bank account.
- Add, change, or delete products from the product library.
- Log in to your PayPal Zettle account online.
- Invite other staff members.
- Log in to your PayPal Zettle account and click Account & settings > Staff account settings.
- Enter your staff member’s first and last name, and email address, then click Send invite. Note that the email address cannot already be registered with PayPal Zettle.
Giving staff members access to customer service
If you want to give your staff access to support for PayPal Zettle, make sure they are also added as a user on your PayPal Business account. When choosing staff permissions, make sure the checkbox for ‘Contact customer service’ is checked.
Editing/inactivating staff accounts:
- Log in to your PayPal Zettle account.
- Click Account & settings.
- Click Staff account settings.
- Click Edit next to the staff account you want to edit.
To inactivate the staff account, click Inactivate.
Overview of all payments
You can download a detailed overview of your payments when you log in to your PayPal Zettle account. There you can see which of your staff members have made a specific payment.