How do I remove a limitation from my account?
To remove a limitation from your account:
- Go to the Resolution Center.
- Under 'Your account access is limited,' click Go to Account Limitations.
- Click Resolve beside each requirement.
If you complete all of the requirements and your account remains limited, it might be because:
- We need additional information from you. Check your emails for more info.
- We haven't finished reviewing your case. We'll email you with our decision.
Note: If you received an email stating that your account is limited, but don't see any limitation in the Resolution Center, you may have received a fake email. Forward it to email@example.com and we’ll investigate it for you. After you send us the email, delete it from your inbox. If you clicked any links or downloaded any attachments within the suspicious email or website, log in to your account and view your transactions. It’s also a good idea to change your password.