How do I send money?
With PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile number.
Here’s how to send money:
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- Enter the name, email address or mobile number to whom you are sending money, then click Next.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Select either "Paying for an item or service" or "Sending to a friend," then click Continue.
- Select how you want to pay, then click Next.
- Review the information on the screen and click Send Payments Now.
We’ll send the recipient an email to let them know that you sent them money. If they don’t have a PayPal account, we'll explain how to sign up for one. PayPal members must confirm their email address before the money can be credited to their PayPal account.
Once you send money, you are not able to cancel or reverse the transaction. Please check the details of this transaction carefully. If you need to request a refund, you may do so by contacting the person to whom you sent the money.