How do I add money to my PayPal balance?
Adding money to your PayPal account is quick and easy.
You can link a bank account or use PayPal CASH® to add funds to your PayPal account:
- Click Add money below your PayPal balance.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click Add.
If you’re unable to add money to your PayPal balance at this time, it could be because:
- There is a limitation placed on your account. Find out possible reasons for this limitation.
- You may need to first verify your identity. Find out the benefits of PayPal’s Customer Identification Program (CIP).
- In some situations, Transfer money is not available. If you receive an error message, this feature may not be available for you at this time. You can either try adding money with PayPal CASH, or sending your money directly to the recipient using a bank account or a debit/credit card.
If you haven’t received the transfer to your PayPal account a full week after you requested it, contact Customer Service.