My dispute has been resolved. Can I close it?
You can close a dispute, however make sure that you are 100% satisfied that the dispute is resolved before closing it.
If the seller offered to refund your money, for example, make sure the money is in your PayPal account before you close the dispute. Once a dispute is closed it can't be reopened or escalated to a claim.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to the Resolution Center.
- Select Open cases from the list and locate the transaction.
- Click the Case ID under the Case column.
- Click Close Dispute.
- Add any additional comments in the comment box, then click Close Dispute.
You were logged out to help protect your account.