How do I send a Payouts mass payment?
Before you send the mass payment, you’ll need to provide some details. Create and upload a file with the names and payment information of your recipients to your PayPal account. You can use an application like Excel to create a tab-delimited or comma-delimited file.
Here's what to include in your file:
- Column 1: Email addresses of recipients
- Column 2: Payment amount
- Column 3: 3-letter currency code
Here’s how to send a Payouts mass payment:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Pay & Get Paid.
- Under “Make payments,” click Payouts.
A few things to remember:
- You must have a Business account
- You can only use your PayPal balance to make a Payouts mass payment
- We charge you 2% of each payment amount, with a cap of $1.00 USD or the equivalent in another currency
- The maximum number of individual payments per Payouts mass payment is 5,000. A mass payment of this volume is subject to server and system availability. If you encounter slowness, we recommend breaking the mass payment into smaller files.
Your PayPal balance and the Payouts mass payment must be in the same currency. If you’re using more than 1 currency, each currency should have a separate file.
To convert money to another currency:
- Go to Money.
- Click Convert currency below the currency you want to convert.
- Enter the amount you want to convert and select a currency. Our conversion rate will be displayed. Click Next.
- Click Convert.