PayPal online invoicing
The fast and easy way to send and track your invoices online
What can I do with online invoicing?
Online invoicing lets you . . .
- Create and email professional invoices as well as simple money requests
- Accept credit card and bank payments securely through PayPal
- Record offline payments, such as checks or wire transfers
- Track and manage your invoices and payments, saving your time and money
- View Demo:Online Invoicing
- Create an Invoice
Who uses online invoicing?
Easily find, manage and track invoices and payments:
- Basic and advanced search tools help you quickly find invoices, so you can spend your time growing your business. Filter by customer, invoice number, past due invoices, and more.
- Print your invoice and mail to your customer or save in your records.
- Export your invoice summary or detailed information into a spreadsheet
How does online invoicing work?
- 1You create an invoice and email it.
- 2Your customer receives the invoice.
- 3aYour customer pays online with PayPal.
- 4aMoney arrives in your PayPal account.
- 3bYour customer pays with check, cash, or credit card.
- 4bYou record the payment in PayPal.
How much does online invoicing cost?
PayPal online invoicing, unlike other invoicing tools, does not charge:
- Monthly fees or
- Fees to send invoices.
PayPal's standard merchant processing fees apply only for payments you receive through PayPal.