1. How does a PayPal Business Loan work?
You must complete a 5-10 minute online questionnaire to determine your business’s eligibility or by calling a Business Funding Expert at 1-800-941-5614. Once the questionnaire is complete, estimated loan terms can be customized by adjusting the loan amount and duration to compare the costs of financing.
Once you select your desired terms and complete the application, if approved, you will be prompted to electronically sign a contract that will be emailed to you and includes bank instructions so that payments can be debited weekly from your business checking account.
2. If approved, how can I get the funds?
3. Is my business eligible for the PayPal Business Loan?
4. Will exploring a PayPal Business Loan impact my credit score?
5. How much can I apply for?
6. How does the lender determine my business’s eligibility and loan offer?
7. Are there any industries that are ineligible for the PayPal Business Loan?
8. Can I pay off a PayPal Business Loan early?
9. How long can I take to repay the PayPal Business Loan?
10. How do I repay the PayPal Business Loan?
11. Do I need a PayPal Business account to get a PayPal Business Loan?
12. Who is WebBank, Swift Financial, and LoanBuilder?
13. Does a PayPal Business Loan require a personal guarantee?
14. What documentation is required to complete the application process?
The lender for the PayPal Business Loan is WebBank, Member FDIC.