Help > Payments / Making a payment
Making a payment
- Can I cancel a payment that I've already sent?
- How do I send money?
- How do I issue a refund?
- How is a refund credited?
- How will my payments be funded?
- I've signed up and paid for a preapproved payment agreement, such as a recurring payment, subscription, automatic billing or installment plan. How can I find it?
- When a refund is sent, is all the money returned to the sender's account?
- Canceling payments
- When I use my credit card or debit card to make a payment, will a cash advance fee be charged?
- Send money to friends or family
- Can I refund an eCheck payment that has not cleared?
- What does the status of my sent payments mean?
- How do I cancel an automatic payment I have with a merchant?
- Paying in person with my PayPal Business Debit MasterCard®
- Why is my refund pending?
- Payment overview and payment options
- How do I change my payment preferences for in-store checkout?
- Paying by phone
- Where can I find PayPal's currency exchange rates?