How do I add, edit or remove an email address on my PayPal account?
On a web browser:
- Go to your Settings page.
- In the 'Email' section:
- To add a new email address, click +. Enter the email address and click Add Email. We’ll automatically send you an email to confirm it. Click the link in our email.
- To edit an email address, click Edit next to the address you want to change. Make the edits and click Change email.
- To remove an email address, click Remove.
- Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Tap Personal Info.
- Tap Email addresses.
- To add a new address tap + Add a new email.
- To edit an address, tap the address then tap Change.
- To remove an address, tap the address then tap Remove.
- If you want to remove your primary email address, you first need to set up another email address as your primary email address.
- You can't edit or delete your primary email address.