How do I add money to my PayPal Cash Card?
The PayPal Cash Card uses money currently in your PayPal Cash Plus balance.
You can use your PayPal Cash Card at more than 85,000 retail locations nationwide to load cash to your PayPal Cash Plus account including CVS, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Walgreens and Wal-Mart. PayPal doesn't charge a fee for this service. However, the retailer may charge a fee to complete the transaction, which varies by retailer. Please ask the cashier for the fee amount.
- To get started visit one of the participating retailers, give your cash to the clerk. The clerk will swipe your card at the terminal to load funds to your account.
- You will receive a push notification on your phone (if enabled), and an email confirming the cash has been added to your PayPal Cash Plus balance.
There are several ways to add money to your account. With PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account:
- You can transfer funds from any bank account linked to your PayPal account.
- You can set up direct deposit so money goes into your account automatically.
- Cash a Check into your account using the PayPal app and the camera on your smartphone.