Payment Receiving Preferences
If you have a Premier or Business account, Payment Receiving Preferences can handle payments automatically. You can convert any payment into your primary currency or block certain types of payments.
- Block payments from U.S. customers who don't have a confirmed address.
- Block payments sent to you in a currency you don't hold.
- Block payments for duplicate invoice IDs.
- Block payments from customers who have non-U.S. PayPal accounts.
To set your Payment Receiving Preferences:
- Click Settings.
- Click Payment preferences under "Account & Security" on the left of the page.
- Click Update in the "Block payments" section.
- Update your settings and click Save.