How do I add, change, or remove a street address?
Here's how to add, change, or remove a address.
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Click Manage all addresses in the "Address" section.
- To update, click Update under the address you want to change. Enter your changes and click Update Address.
- To add, click Add address, enter the new address and click Add Address.
- Click Make this my primary address if you want this new address to be primary.
- Please note that your primary address should match your billing address, as listed in your Wallet. Click here for more information on changing your billing address.
- To remove, click Remove under the address you want to remove.
- You cannot remove your primary address without adding a new primary address first.
If you're being asked to update your address for a security check, learn more here.
Please note that you can’t change your address to another country. If you’re moving abroad, you’ll need to close your existing account and open a new one.