Is direct deposit available with PayPal?
Also, for free, you can add money to your PayPal account from your confirmed bank account, from a PayPal My Cash card, or by using PayPal CASH®.
Here’s how to add money to your PayPal account from a confirmed bank account*:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Add money under "PayPal balance."
- If needed, confirm your identity by providing additional information, and click Continue.
- Review your information and click Submit.
- Select the bank account, and then enter the amount you want to transfer to your PayPal account.
- Click Add.
Here's how to add money to your PayPal account from a PayPal My Cash Card:
- Go to https://www.paypal-cash.com/.
- Scratch off the silver strip on the back of the card to expose the 10-digit PIN.
- Enter the PIN and click Log In with PayPal.
- Select Load it Up!
- There is no fee to add money to your PayPal account from your bank account or PayPal My Cash card.
- After providing your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security Number securely online, you can begin adding My Cash funds to your PayPal account.
- The money you add to your PayPal account appears as a payment from My Cash.
- You can transfer up to $4,000 USD a month from a PayPal My Cash card to your PayPal account.
- You can't transfer money from your PayPal account to a My Cash card.
Here's how to add money to your PayPal account using PayPal CASH®:
- Log in to your PayPal account, select Add Money and click Add money at a Store next to PayPal CASH®. You’ll be redirected to the PayPal CASH® registration page.
- Select a retailer and we’ll make a custom barcode for you.
- Print or get the barcode on your smartphone and bring it to the register (along with your cash). A $3.95 service fee applies. The mobile barcode will expire in one hour. The print barcode will expire after 48 hours.
You were logged out to help protect your account.