Help Article

Ask the Community

Find answers or join the conversation in the Community Help Forum.

What kind of documentation can I provide to prove my identity?

Occasionally, we might need to ask you for additional information to help us verify who you are. This may include documents to prove your identity, address, or a recent name change.
The following is a list of acceptable documents you may provide:

Proof of identity
  • Government issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
  • Employment authorization card
  • Permanent resident card
Proof of address

These documents must be dated within the last 12 months to be considered acceptable
  • Current utility bill dated within the last 12 months
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill
Legal name change
  • Marriage certificate
  • Certificate of divorce
  • Name change certificate
  • Certificate of commitment
Once you’ve provided the documents needed, we’ll review them and will send an email confirmation letting you know if we were able to verify your identity.
We’re sorry, the page you’re looking for is no longer available. Please try your search again in our Help Center if you have a question or want to contact us.