To request a PayPal Debit MasterCard®, please ensure that:
What is the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard® and how do I apply?
- You have a U.S. Business account.
- If you have a U.S. Personal account, you must have received at least $500 within the last 12 months.
- You have a confirmed physical street address (not a P.O. Box). This can be done by:
- Linking a credit card whose monthly statement is sent to a physical street address.
- Applying and being approved for a PayPal card that confirms your physical street address.
- Completing the location confirmation process.
- You provide your Social Security number and date of birth.
- You are an active PayPal member in good standing.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Tools at the top of the page.
- Under "Manage your business," click PayPal Debit Card.
- Review the information on the screen and click Agree and Continue to complete your request.
- Access money with your U.S. PayPal account instantly.
- Withdraw funds from your PayPal account or check your balance at any Cirrus/Maestro ATM.
- Pay with PayPal wherever you see the MasterCard logo.
- Earn 1.0% cash back when you sign up for purchases.
- Receive protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account with MasterCard Zero Liability2.
- If you are approved, it usually takes seven to ten business days to receive your PayPal Debit Card in the mail.
- If your application for a PayPal Debit MasterCard is denied, you can reapply after 30 days.
You were logged out to help protect your account.