How do I remove a bank account from my PayPal account?
Here's how to remove a bank account from your PayPal account:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click the bank you want to remove.
- Click Remove bank.
Please note that if you're removing your only bank account linked to PayPal, you must choose a new primary bank.
Here’s how to remove a bank from your PayPal account:
- Click Profile next to "Log Out" and select Profile and settings.
- Click My money.
- Under "Bank accounts," click Update.
- Select the bank you want to remove and click Remove.
You were logged out to help protect your account.