What can I do if I can't I log in?
If you’re having trouble logging in, you may just need to clear your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. If you need help doing this, go to your browser's support page, or do a web search with "How do I clear cache and cookies in (Your Internet browser name and version, for example, Internet Explorer 11)?"
If you can’t log in because you forgot the email address or forgot your password connected with your PayPal account, you can recover access with these steps:
I forgot the email address for my PayPal account:
- Go to Log In.
- Click Having trouble logging in?
- Click Forgotten your email address?
- Enter up to three email addresses you may have registered.
- If an email address you entered is recognised we'll let you know which one.
- Click Continue to log in if you remember your password.
You were logged out to help protect your account.