How do I withdraw money to my local bank account?
Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click Transfer Money, and then click Move money out.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and then click Continue or click Request a check by mail instead if you want a check.
- After you click Continue review your withdrawal, and then click Withdraw.
There’s no charge to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account. Some banks may charge a fee for transfers. Contact your bank directly for more information.
Estimated arrival: 1 business day
Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays take longer.
All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.
You can also withdraw money from your PayPal balance by requesting a check. (There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for check withdrawals.)
You were logged out to help protect your account.