Business Bootcamps by PayPal: How do you reach new customers online and in marketplaces?
Who were the panel of experts?
- Jason Lively, Co-Founder of The Glitter Guy
- Tim Osborn, Associate Creative Director at Ecwid
- Dr. Tiffany Raymond, PHD, Head of Global Customer Advocacy and Experience at PayPal
What questions did the experts answer?
- How do you decide which online marketplace is right for your business?
- How do you learn more about leveraging social media to grow your business and reach more customers?
- How do you transition from selling on a marketplace to selling on your own website?
- Are paid ads on social media effective for generating sales?
- How do you manage selling on several marketplaces at once?
- What tactics are effective for making sales and growing your audience on social media?
- How much time and budget should a business invest in social media?
- How can I discover if my target audience is on a specific social media channel or online marketplace?
- How does a new ecommerce business gain customers in a space that feels so full?
Our panelists also created a checklist to guide you through key questions and help you pick the marketplace or social media channel that is best for your business.
The information in this does not constitute financial, business or investment advice of any kind and does not count as a substitute for any professional advice. Always do your own research on top and seek professional advice if you want to ensure that what you do is right for your specific circumstances"