If you have a billing error or unauthorized transaction on your PayPal account, please see our Annual Error Resolution Notice for helpful information. You can view our Error Resolution Notice anytime by going to our “Liability for Unauthorized Transactions and Other Errors” section in the PayPal User Agreement. If you have additional questions, you can contact us any time.
- Common Questions
- Products & Services
- My Money
- Merchant Services
- PayPal Basics
- PayPal Credit
- My Account
- Settings Security & Payments
- Can I cancel a PayPal payment?
- How do I link a debit or credit card to my PayPal account?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for a PayPal account?
- Scams on Craigslist and Other Classifieds Websites
- What is the Resolution Center?
- What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
- How do I view or edit my account information?
- How do I change my password and security questions?
- How do I send money?