How do I clear my log-in information from the PayPal checkout?
Please enter a question or topic.
When you pay with PayPal, you can have PayPal remember your email address and your password on some websites. If you don't want PayPal to remember you at checkout, here's how to change your settings:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile at the top of the page.
- Click My checkout settings under Financial Information.
- Select Clear my PayPal log-in information.
- Click Update settings.
- Click Yes to update your settings.