How do I withdraw funds from my PayPal account?
Please enter a question or topic.
Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
- Select a withdrawal method, then follow the instructions.
- Once you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can’t be canceled.
- The minimum you can transfer to a bank account is $1.00 USD. Depending on your bank, it can take 3-4 business days for the money to appear in your account.
- The minimum you can withdraw by check is $1.51 USD. There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for each check withdrawal. Your check should arrive in 1-2 weeks.
- Withdrawals are converted to U.S. Dollars.
- You can’t withdraw money to a debit card, credit card, or prepaid card.