Find your favourite store.
Look for PayPal.
Pay securely with just your email address and password.
180 days to let us know.
If your order doesn’t arrive or match the seller’s description, you have 180 days to raise your concerns with us, so we can help you.
Here are some scenarios:
- You received a completely different item.
- You purchased two items, but received one.
- An item is defective but not immediately obvious.
- You bought the original, but received a counterfeit.
Have your custom made, leather dancing boots failed to make it to your door? We’re listening.
We understand that custom made items are unique, often expensive and can take longer to prepare than ‘off the shelf’ items. Therefore we are extending PayPal Buyer Protection to include eligible custom made items.
A simple checklist.
Here are a few things you need to do to be eligible for Buyer Protection:
- Pay for your item with PayPal.
- Pay in a single payment.
- Keep your account in good standing.
- Buy physical goods that can be shipped.
- Lodge a dispute within 180 days of payment.See the full details
"If the shoes I bought don’t arrive, or arrive in a different colour, I’m eligible for my money back"
We’ve got your back.
Protecting you from checkout to delivery.
If an order doesn’t arrive or is significantly different to the seller’s description, we’ll help you recover the full cost for eligible purchases.
If you’re charged for something you didn't purchase, tell us. We’ll secure your account and investigate.
“With PayPal Buyer Protection, I can confidently purchase my dream wedding gown online without running into the risk of becoming a bridezilla.”