I sent money to the wrong email address but the payment is completed. What do I do?
We're sorry, but your payment has already been completed, so it cannot be cancelled. You can still ask the seller for a refund, however, as long as you do it within 60 days of making your payment. Here’s how to find a seller’s name, email address, and customer service phone number, if available:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click History.
- Click Details next to the transaction.
Here’s how sellers can issue a refund:
- Click My Account, then click History.
- Click Details next to the payment to see the Transaction Details.
- Click Issue Refund.
- Enter the refund amount, then click Continue.
- Review the details, then click Issue Refund.