How do I download my transaction history?
The history log keeps a record of all your PayPal transactions, including your fees and refunds. You can download your transaction history into Quicken or QuickBooks, or as a comma-delimited or tab-delimited file. A comma-delimited or tab-delimited file can be opened in any spread sheet program, such as Microsoft Excel.
Here’s how to download your transaction history:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the History tab.
- Choose your date range and filter your transactions using the More filters link.
- Click CSV beside “Download” to the right of the screen.
- Choose your file type from the dropdown and click Download.
- Choose to open or save your file.
You can also choose a range of logs to download by hovering over the More link beside “Download” to the right of the screen.