1. How does a PayPal Business Loan work?
You must complete a 5-10 minute online questionnaire to determine your business's eligibility. Once the questionnaire is complete, estimated loan terms can be customized by adjusting the loan amount and duration to compare the costs of financing.
Once you select your desired terms and complete the application, if approved, you will be prompted to electronically sign a contract that will be emailed to you and includes bank instructions so that payments can be debited weekly from your business checking account.
2. If approved, how can I get the funds?
3. Is my business eligible for a PayPal Business Loan?
4. Will exploring a PayPal Business Loan impact my credit score?
5. How does the lender determine my business's eligibility and loan offer?
6. Can I pay off a PayPal Business Loan early?
7. How do I repay a PayPal Business Loan?
8. Do I need a PayPal Business account to get a PayPal Business Loan?
9. Who is WebBank, Swift Financial, and LoanBuilder?
10. Does a PayPal Business Loan require a personal guarantee?
The lender for the PayPal Business Loan is WebBank, Member FDIC.