QR code payments allow you to get paid in person with PayPal just by displaying your QR code for customers to scan using the PayPal app. It's free to create and share a QR code.
You may download your QR code directly, then you're ready to start using your code to receive payments straight away.
To pay, your customer opens the camera on their phone, or their PayPal app, and scans the code to pay.
Here's how to download and print your QR Code from your computer:
- Click Pay & Get Paid at the top of your account.
- Click QR Code under 'Accept Payments'.
- Click Generate your QR Code.
- Click Download your QR Code.
- Print your QR Code.
Here's how to generate QR Codes on your mobile to accept payment:
- Log in to the PayPal Business app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Get paid with QR codes.
- Save to camera roll.
Find more information on transaction fees for QR code payments.
Learn more about PayPal QR codes.