What is a Mass Payment and how do I send it?
Mass Payment is an easy and efficient way to send money to a group. With Mass Payment, you can send money to up to 5,000 people at once.
A few things to remember:
- You must have a PayPal Business account.
- You can only use your PayPal balance to send a Mass Payment.
- Please visit our fees page for any applicable fees for Mass payments.
- You can pay recipients in 22 major currencies.
- Online payments are completed in minutes.
- An insufficient balance in your PayPal account will cause a Mass Payment to fail.
- You cannot use a debit or credit card to fund a Mass Payment.
- Unclaimed money is returned to your account after 30 days.
- Individual payments cannot exceed $10,000.00 USD.
Column 1: Email addresses of recipients
Column 2: Payment amount
Column 3: 3-letter currency code
Here’s how to send a Mass Payment:
- Click Money at the top of the page and select Send or request money.
- Click Make a mass payment.
- Select a method to identify your recipients under "My payment recipients are identified by" and click Upload on the "Mass Payment" page.
- Click Review.
- Click Send Money.