How do I request or apply for the PayPal Cash Card?
To apply for a PayPal Cash Card, click Get The Card on the PayPal Cash Card page, and follow the instructions to request your card.
You'll need to:
- Have a PayPal personal account.
- Be an active PayPal member with no open issues in the Resolution Center.
- Have an active phone number on your PayPal account.
- Have a confirmed street address (not a P.O. Box). This can be done by:
- Linking a credit card whose monthly statement is sent to that street address; or
- Applying and being approved for a PayPal Credit product that confirms your street address
- Add your date of birth and your Social Security number to your PayPal account.
With the PayPal Cash Card, you can:
- Instantly access your money in PayPal.
- Use your funds in PayPal to make purchases in stores or online anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
- Withdraw money from PayPal at ATMs worldwide.
- Add cash to PayPal in tens of thousands of stores nationwide where cash reloading is supported.
There are no annual or monthly fees to own the PayPal Cash Card. There's also no fee to purchase in-stores or online using your PayPal Cash Card, or when you withdraw at MoneyPass ATMs; both the ATM surcharge and PayPal fees are waived. Learn more about the fees.