What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
PayPal does not charge a fee to open a PayPal account. We charge fees for the following circumstances:
- When you receive money from a purchase. It's free to receive money from friends or family in the U.S. when they send the money from the PayPal website using only their PayPal balance or their bank account, or a combination of their PayPal balance and bank account.
- When you receive payments from outside your country or region. There is a fee when you send a payment to someone in another country or if you receive a payment from someone in another country. The PayPal User Agreement has specific information.
- When you send personal payments using a credit card, the sender always pays the fee.For more information on the fees to send money as a personal payment using a debit card or credit card please visit our fees page.
- You can transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account at no cost. If you prefer to receive a check, there will be a fee charged. You can also move money to your bank account using an eligible debit card linked to your PayPal account, an applicable fee will be charged.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Activity.
- Click the payment you want to review.