How do I remove a limitation from my account?
Here's how to remove a limitation from your account:
- Go to the Resolution Center.
- Under 'You account access is limited', click Go to Account Limitations.
- Next to each step required to remove the limitation, click Resolve and follow the steps to provide that information.
If you complete all of the steps and your account remains limited, it might be because:
- We need additional information from you. Check your emails to know exactly what information we need
- We have not finished our review of your case. We'll email you with our decision
For most cases, our customer service specialists can't remove your limitation over the phone. Please wait for us to contact you.
Note: If you received an email stating that your account is limited, but don't see any steps in the Resolution Center, you may have received a fake email. Forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll investigate it for you. After you send us the email, delete it from your inbox. If you clicked any links or downloaded any attachments within the suspicious email or website, log in to your account and view your transactions. It’s also a good idea to change your password.