How can I get my held payment released faster?
Here are some tips that may help make your payment available sooner:
- Provide tracking information (UPS, USPS, or FedEx) with delivery confirmation. Your payment should be available 3 days after we can confirm delivery.
- If you don’t upload tracking information, but mark the item as shipped on the Transaction Details page, your payment should be available 7 days for domestic or 14 days for international shipments, after the item is marked as shipped.
- Buyers can also mark the item as received in the Transaction Details page, which will release the payment three days afterwards.
- Mark the payment as processed if it was for a service, and your payment should be available in 7 days for domestic or 14 days for international payments.
- If you fulfill the order, but don’t provide any shipping information, your payment should be available after 21 days, as long as your buyer doesn’t report any issues with the transaction.
You were logged out to help protect your account.