What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
We don’t charge any fees to open a PayPal account or download the PayPal app. We do charge fees for the following:
- When you receive payments from a purchase.
- When you receive payments from outside your country or region. There is a fee when you send a payment to someone in another country or if you receive a payment from someone in another country.
- When you send personal payments using a debit or credit card.
- When you convert currencies.
- When you send payments from your PayPal account to your bank account using an eligible debit or prepaid card. There is no cost if you transfer funds from your PayPal account directly to your bank account. If you prefer to receive a check, we'll charge a small fee.
Here’s how to view fees applied to any of your payments:
- Click Activity near the top of the page.
- Find the transaction you want to check and click on it.
For more information on fees, click Fees at the bottom of any PayPal page.
Was this article helpful?