What is the Resolution Center?
The Resolution Center is located on the PayPal website and is used for reporting issues with a transaction, resolving limitations, and reporting unauthorized activity. The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app.
You can do the following things in the Resolution Center:
- Report a transaction problem and communicate directly with your seller.
- Respond to a transaction problem and communicate with your buyer.
- Resolve an account limitation.
- Report unauthorized account activity.
- Ask us to investigate a transaction problem.