What backup payment methods are available with my PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®?
You can set your confirmed bank account as the backup payment method for your PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®. We'll use your backup payment method when you pay with your debit card, but don't have enough money in your PayPal balance.
See how you can add funds to your PayPal balance:
- Using your bank account, you'll first need to have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account (no fees with this option) to add money to your PayPal balance.
From your computer, here's how to add money to your PayPal balance:
- Click Wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Click Add money to your balance.
- Select your bank and enter the amount you want to transfer and click Add.
- You need to first set up a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account.
- There may be a limitation placed on your account.
- If you've receive an error message, this feature may not be available for you at this time. You can either use the Add cash option (available from the PayPal app), or send your money directly to the recipient using a bank account or a debit/credit card.
- You may need to first verify your identity.