How do I delete the PayPal Key from my account?
You can remove your PayPal Key from your account at any time using the PayPal website or app. Here’s how:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click PayPal Key on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click Delete this key.
- Click delete key to confirm.
- Tap the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the app.
- Tap PayPal Key.
- Tap Delete this key.
- Tap Delete this key again to confirm.
- Tap Done.
- Merchants may still process pending transactions on your PayPal Key.
- Once you delete the PayPal Key, you won’t be able to use it for any new transactions.
- If you saved the PayPal Key to your browser or used it for any recurring payments, you’ll need to remove the Key from your browser or merchant websites.
- If you change your mind later, you can create a new PayPal Key in your account.