How do I create Payflow API Credentials with a PayPal Payments Pro account?
The feature is only available for Business accounts.
Follow these steps to request your Payflow Pro credentials within a PayPal Payments Pro account for use when integrating to your shopping cart where Payflow credentials are necessary.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner.
- Click Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click Account access under "Account & Security" on the left of the page.
- Click Update next to "API access."
- Click Set up or Manage Payflow Pro API access.
- Click Create Access to generate your Payflow Pro credentials.
- Once created, you’ll see the message “A new API user has been generated successfully”, and the new API will be displayed below in the User Access area for use within your cart integration.