How do I create and print shipping labels using PayPal?
You can create shipping labels and packing slips on PayPal when you ship by U.S. Postal Service (USPS). You don't need a special label printer - just print the label on a normal sheet of paper and tape it to your package.
Here’s how to create a shipping label from your PayPal account:
- Click Activity at the top of the page and find the item you want to ship.
- Click on the transaction you're looking for and then click Ship.
- Choose either UPS or USPS as your shipping carrier.
- Enter and review your shipping information then click Calculate shipping.
- Click Confirm and Pay.
- Click Print label on the "Finish printing your label" page.
Print your shipping label on plain paper and fold at the line. Affix the label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label.
Tip: UPS labels must be purchased with a PayPal balance. If you don't have enough money in your PayPal balance, add money to your account. You can create your label after the money has posted to your account.