How do I create a shipping label to return a purchase to the seller?
If your seller has turned on the return label feature, you'll be able to print and pay for a domestic or international return shipping label from your PayPal account.
- Click Activity near the top of the page.
- Click the payment for the item you want to return.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Transaction Details page and click the Return Shipping Label link.
- Complete the form and click Continue.
- Make sure the information is correct and click Pay and Continue. Your PayPal account is charged for the label.
- Click Print in the return label pop-up window.
We’ll send you and the seller an email with tracking information to confirm that you’re returning the item.
We understand that shipping an item back to your seller can be expensive. To help with the cost of return shipping we created a program called Return Shipping on Us that reimburses your return shipping costs. Please review the terms and conditions of the program to see if you're eligible.
- Before you create your return shipping label, ask the seller about return and refund policies.
- If you choose a different shipping company than the seller used, re-enter your address and shipment information. You can create one return label per transaction.
- If you don't see “Return Shipping Label” on the Transaction Details page, you can create your label with PayPal MultiOrder Shipping. Log in to your PayPal account and click “MultiOrder Shipping” under My account tools.