How do I confirm my bank account?
You need to confirm your bank account so you can move money into your PayPal account. With a confirmed bank account, you are able to withdraw money to a bank account or a debit card, pay anyone with a debit/credit card, and receive money.
Here's how to complete the confirmation process online:
- Click Wallet near the top of the page.
- Click the bank you want to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.
Note: It usually takes 2 to 3 business days for 1-2 small deposits to appear in your bank account (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD). The small deposits are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account. If you don't see them in your bank statement, go to your Wallet and PayPal will resend them to you.
You can also confirm your bank account instantly if your bank offers the service. Here’s how to check:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click the bank account you want to confirm.
- If instant bank confirmation is available for your account, it will show on the next screen.
Please keep in mind that this is only available for U.S. and Canadian banks.